1992-10-10-SMW-TV

GSR

Smoky Mountain Wrestling

TV

Aired October 10, 1992

Hancock County High School, Sneedville, TN

1. Killer Kyle (w/ Jim Cornette) vs Robbie Eagle
  2. Recap of Tony Anthony breaking the bottle over Tim Horner’s head
  3. INT: Tim Horner - says that after the hanging and then having the beer bottle broken over his head the doctors have told him not to wrestle for two to three weeks, however he’s got title shots coming up with the Dirty White Boy and there’s no way he’s missing them.
  4. INT: Ron Wright & Tony Anthony - they explain that they were having a celebration last week over Wright’s life being spared after Tim Horner tried to kill him!  Wright says how Horner came out, grabbed the beer bottle, swung it at the Dirty White Boy and hit him in the head.  Some of the glass ended up getting in his eyes where he had cataract surgery and now he's probably going to lose his sight and he'll be a blind manager out here.  He's already crippled and in a wheelchair, and now will be blind too and it's all down to Horner.  Bob Caudle says that he didn't see it that way, when Anthony tells him if Horner gets in the ring with him he'll finish the job he should've started a long time ago, and is going to take $2,500 out on him because Ron Wright could've really used that money.
  5. Tony Anthony (w/ Ron Wright) vs Ben Jordan
  6. INT: Tim Horner, Rock & Roll Express
  7. Recap of Danny Davis vs Paul Orndorff from last week
  8. INT: Ron Garvin & Danny Davis - Garvin is wearing Orndorff’s robe but he has cut it a bit shorter.  He encourages the crowd to chant ‘Paula’ and says how Orndorff was supposed to be a girl, tried to be a man, but still couldn’t do the job.  Orndorff comes out all irate and Garvin continues to wind him up until he just leaves and SMW officials (including Tommy Young) stop him from going after him.  Orndorff says that in all his years in professional wrestling he’s never had anything like this happen to him, that was his favorite robe and it cost him $15,000.  Tells Garvin that he is not going to get away with it, he’s going to hurt him and is going to try to break his neck.  Great intensity again from Orndorff.
  9. Down & Dirty w/ Bob Armstrong & Brian Lee - Dutch has found out that a new letter has been received and that the mystery man at last has a name.  Armstrong reads the letter to Dutch and it says “Bob Armstrong, Brian Lee seems to have many friends and many allies.  My followers have only me to help them since society has rejected them, just as the sport of wrestling has rejected me.  To make my task easier for my errand boys I’m extending the bounty.  Any man who helps Brian Lee is now a target, and $10,000 will go to whomever hurts Brian Lee or his buddies so badly that they can’t compete in the Smoky Mountain Wrestling area.  Since you seem to require some name to call me, I will be happy to help.  You may call me ‘The Master’, since I am the master of wrestling, the master of my followers and most importantly the master of your destiny.”  Armstrong says that he’s tried everything in his power to find out who this ‘Master’ is, but so far is dumbfounded and hasn’t found out a thing.  Lee says that he is tired of this ‘Master’, is tired of all this hired help and if he’s got any guts he’ll come and meet him face to face.
  10. We return from a commercial break to see the most recent stalker (the Samoan looking guy) attacking Paul Lee in the ring.  Brian Lee runs out to go after the stalker and the two of them fight with the stalker trying to collect on the bounty.  Eventually with Brian Lee in control, the second stalker (The Nightstalker) runs down to the ring to join in on the attack.  They both beat on him and leave him laying until the Rock & Roll Express come down to help Lee out.
  11. INT: Robert Fuller & Jimmy Golden - Fuller isn’t happy as he states that they’ve whipped the Rock & Roll Express time and again but who gets the title shot?  Who gets to chase the Heavenly Bodies while they have to prove themselves against The Fantastics?  Well there is only one fantastic team in this area and it’s Robert Fuller & Jimmy Golden.
  12. Heavenly Bodies (w/ Jim Cornette & Killer Kyle) vs Danny Davis & Dixie Dy-No-Mite
  13. INT: Tony Anthony, Jim Cornette
  14. INT: Rock & Roll Express - Bob Caudle tells the Express that they were blindsided by Jim Cornette last week coming out with that surprise injunction, and that they can no longer wrestle the Heavenly Bodies for the tag team titles.  Morton says that if Cornette likes surprises, they've got one of their own for him next week.

Bold matches are PWO recommended