Pro Wrestling Only

[2002-07-26-CMLL] Atlantis & Safari & Blue Panther & Virus & Satanico & Averno & Mephisto & Felino vs Tony Rivera & Olimpico & Violencia & Fuerza Guerrera & Volador Jr & Black Tiger & Negro Casas & Hombre Sin Nombre (Leyenda de Plata 2002)

ohtani's jacket

This was the annual Leyenda de Plata Torneo Cibernetico Semi Final. Hijo del Santo came to the ring at the beginning wearing his father's original costume, which threw me off a bit. This was a fun Cibernetico. I feel as though people always hold Ciberneticos to the standards of those matches from '97. If you do that then no Cibernetico is ever going to compare. I prefer to focus on the action and the flow and the pairings that we get. There wasn't anything mind-blowing in this match, but there were plenty of excellent exchanges. There were a lot of boxes ticked for me personally -- Casas had a deep run, Satanico was actively involved, Black Tiger rose to the fore, and Felino shone in a match format he's renowned for. Solid thumbs up for this.