Pro Wrestling Only

[1967-10-21-France] Francis Sullivan & Albert Sanniez vs Bernard Caclard & Tony Martino

cactus

The next time I see someone complain about old matches being slow, I'm going to show them this incredible match. It's amazing how a fantastic match can suck you in, even when you have no idea who the wrestlers are. This goes just over thirty minutes and there's ZERO downtime! The action is quick and a lot of exchanges feel like they were ripped right out of a World Of Sport match, only with some insane aerobics thrown in! This isn't just a spotfest though. The guys in the darker trunks are the heels and they get more and more frustrated as the faces out-shine them. They eventually show their vicious side by laying in some snug strikes and by the third fall, this is an all-out brawl. I love how the heels bumped in a comedic way. I could watch the face bridge and backflip their way out of trouble all day. My favourite moment of this match is when a heel strikes his own partner after being confused after being put in a Big Swing! Watch this match! ★★★★★