Pro Wrestling Only

[2021-10-05-BJW] Astronauts (Nomura & Abe) vs Strong BJ (Sekimoto & Okabayashi)

Jmare007

This goes 13 minutes and I need a third match, dammit! This was the Abe/Okabayashi show, which is weird because it's supposed to build up to Nomura and Sekimoto for the title, lol. Really, really liked their early restraint by not throwing a single strike in the first seven minutes and building up to them, with both Young Gawd and Abe trying to keep the two hosses on the mat but getting to cocky and provoking Yuji too much. As explained, the Abe/Okabayashi interactions were the highlights, with Fuminori just being an incredible cocky asshole against the much bigger man. Sekimoto and Nomura had good strike exchanges but they were barely in it against each other until the finish, which was quite sudden. They left A LOT on the table and considering the match from September is even shorter (haven't been able to watch it yet), I wonder why they were so conservative. I did like Nomura being much more confident and realizing he's the fucking champ and fuck these old dudes.