Pro Wrestling Only

[2021-10-18-BJW] Takuya Nomura vs Daisuke Sekimoto

Jmare007

Strong Heavyweight Title is on the line.

There may have been only 450 people with Covid restrictions (no chanting), but when Korakuen wants to give us some magic, there's nothing stopping it. The match has two parts. The first 12 minutes or so have some early mat work were Nomura finds ways to keep ahead of Sekimoto working the arm. That's until Daisuke decides to use his strength advantage and proceeds to have an awesome control section that consists on working Takuya's head and neck. The work is so good -Sekimoto is just a bully, putting him in headlocks, head scissors, sleepers, hitting him with the mat, etc- and Nomura's selling is so good, that Korakuen pops and claps to every single submissions attempt and rope break.

The second part of the match (some 7 minutes) is Sekimoto's mistake. Instead of continuing his bully work, he goes for the kill and tries to strike the champ to death. That's were little by little, Young Gawd starts to find little windows. First, to get his wind back, and then to even things out. They transition this very well to the final minutes and sequences, were they go FULL EXCESS WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING level of brutality. The elbows are the stiffest I've ever seen Daisuke throw, and Nomura shows he learned from his match from MiSu to never hold back again. The headbutts are DISGUSTING, holy fuck, the one Takuya lands at the ends busted him up worst than when Sekimoto opened him up first :damn: and the slaps....by gawd the slaps

I'm not a fan of excess on my wrestling but If they are gonna give me some, THIS is how I want it. Great fucking match.