Pro Wrestling Only

[2004-08-13-CMLL] Mascara Sagrada & Negro Casas & Shocker vs Hector Garza & Tarzan Boy & Terrible

ohtani's jacket

Mascara Sagrada? Jesus, they're bringing everybody back. Sagrada looks... fat. CMLL was preempted for a few weeks in August because of the Olympics. Unlike last time when we missed out on a Dr. Wagner vs. Casas program, I don't think we missed out on anything earthshattering. Luckily, there's plenty of footage available from this 8/13 show. This was the show that was originally thought to have been unaired, but which Phil Schneider found being bootlegged outside Arena Mexico. I don't know if the rest of the show is new footage or not, but it's kind of rare to get so much footage from a single CMLL show, so perhaps it aired in some fashion over the Olympics break. This was an out and out crowd pleaser. There was a bit too much KeMonito, but I did like his schtick with Garza. There was a lot to enjoy about this trios match. Casas and Tarzan Boy went back and forth. I always enjoy it when two guys who were in an apuesta feud acknowledge that they still hate each other's guts.  I like the burgeoning Shocker vs. Garza feud as well. Terrible looked wild and is clearly looking for a hair match  pay day. Fun way to pass the time.