Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

[2026-05-12-NXT] Kendal Grey vs. Kelani Jordan


Recommended Posts

Posted

I checked this out because I wanted to watch more Kendal Grey but to be honest, I came away more impressed with Kelani Jordan. Granted, Jordan benefits from me having zero expectations for her because the last match that I've seen of her's was the most soulless match that I've ever seen. Turning heel seems to have done wonders for Jordan, even if she is just playing a boilerplate "bitch" heel. Her character work here was a highlight, especially her Regal-like sneering.

As for the actually work in the match, they cut a pretty quick pace right from the start. I know this is NXT women so they probably rehearsed the heck out of this but barely any of the match came off like it was. It certainly helped they brought the intensity right from the opening bell. Overall, this is one of the few times that the execution of the women of NXT matches the ambition.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...