Pro Wrestling Only

What are you watching on your computer?

Guest HarleyQuinn

Guest HarleyQuinn

Anyways, just finished watching the 2004-12-04 Paul London vs Akio match and am following that up with 1993-02-21 Benoit vs 2 Cold Scorpio match from Superbrawl III.

It both sucks and rocks that I'm on dialup. It sucks because I can't download all of these matches and view them without waiting 8 million hours, and it rocks because I have somewhat of a life as a result.

I'm anxious to hear what you think of Benoit/Scorpio. I'm a fan of that match.

Guest HarleyQuinn

I absolutely loved it when I saw it on TV when it aired(I was 7 at the time) and it's still a very solid match. Great pacing and Scorpio more then holds his own on the mat while reeling in the big spots to fit the comebacks. I'd probably give it around ***3/4 to ****. Benoit brings the surly Canadian dickishness while Scorpio plays the underdog face role supremely well. If you want, I can send it to ya over AIM. Just hit me up.

Guest Bruiser Chong

I've only seen it a couple times, but there's an excellent build to it. There's an almost lethargic pace during the first few minutes and it's easy to see that the fans are on the verge of giving up on the match. Then it kicks it up a couple notches and by the end of the contest, even the fan needs to catch their breath.

The finish is hot, but the beat the time-limit finishes are usually a double-edged sword if you care about technicalities, since they rarely wind up being the specified time limit.

Guest Hunter's Torn Quad

Anyone else notice the complete lack of out of the ring dives from either guy ? Almost as if they were told not to do any of that. But we all know WCW would never tell their wrestlers to not do anything that could show up the main event wrestlers.