Pro Wrestling Only

Fit Finlay vs. Timothy Thatcher

EricR

Alright!!

After two weeks of waiting the 3rd part of the 30 minute long Finlay vs. Timothy Thatcher MAT EPIC is finally posted.

http://www.youtube.com/user/maninblack235

There are two alternate angles for the first 13 minutes or so (me on the stage, my buddy from the corner), and then the last 2 minutes are me. So watch and enjoy, comment here. I LOVED this match, so everybody watch it and comment about it here.

I think the Big Van Walter match is floating around in some circles online. The Togo match existing and likely never emerging is enough to make me want to dissolve into ash as that is an all time dream match if there ever was one.

I just finished the Thatcher v. Finlay match and really enjoyed it. No question it would have been better live as any gritty mat work match like that is but one thing I really enjoyed was that it had a real feel of escalation. It started slowly and built and by the end I thought it was a really good match.

Finlay blabbing on about his castle & kingdom in these promos has me really wanting to see the Bambi Killer match

http://www.youtube.com/user/IrishWrestler21

I just finished the Thatcher v. Finlay match and really enjoyed it. No question it would have been better live as any gritty mat work match like that is but one thing I really enjoyed was that it had a real feel of escalation.

Hopefully a match like this coming out will open some people's eyes to Thatcher, he's a real talented guy who could actually be a success if he ever got the chance to escape the island that is the Nor Cal indy sceen

• 11 months later...