Pro Wrestling Only

Where The Big Boys Play #13

Where the Big Boys Play #13 – Starrcade 86: Part 1

Posted Image

Brian, Chad and Parv tackle the first half of Starrcade 86. Topics include: thoughts on Magnum TA and what could have been, how Ronnie Garvin and Jimmy Garvin are related, Chad’s dad’s love of Bob Armstrong and general assessment of Brad Armstrong vs. his rep, thoughts on both Hector and Chavo Guerrero, has Baron von Raschke ever had a good match?, Parv vs. Brian on the worth of the US tag belts, poor Jimmy Valiant and JCP’s fundamental inability to book decent pay offs for babyfaces.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest markymark

Where the Big Boys Play #13 – Starrcade 86: Part 1

Posted Image

Brian, Chad and Parv tackle the first half of Starrcade 86. Topics include: thoughts on Magnum TA and what could have been, how Ronnie Garvin and Jimmy Garvin are related, Chad’s dad’s love of Bob Armstrong and general assessment of Brad Armstrong vs. his rep, thoughts on both Hector and Chavo Guerrero, has Baron von Raschke ever had a good match?, Parv vs. Brian on the worth of the US tag belts, poor Jimmy Valiant and JCP’s fundamental inability to book decent pay offs for babyfaces.

on itunes whoever has uploaded #13 has accidentally put up #12 in its place

Hey mark, on my iTunes #13 is the right show. Can you check again? Tried streaming it direct from the iTunes page too and it's still the right show (Starrcade). Are you getting the Bash show?

Incidentally, we're due a new show soon. Chad's been on vacation and we've had a spot of trouble getting hold of footage and fixing a time to record.

One thing I haven't been very pro-active in doing is asking for freedback and encouraging people to leave their thoughts on the PPV or TV shows themselves. We're doing Supertowns on the Superstation next from Feb 87 if anyone wants to share any of their views on that show then leave them here!

Guest markymark

Hey mark, on my iTunes #13 is the right show. Can you check again? Tried streaming it direct from the iTunes page too and it's still the right show (Starrcade). Are you getting the Bash show?

Incidentally, we're due a new show soon. Chad's been on vacation and we've had a spot of trouble getting hold of footage and fixing a time to record.

One thing I haven't been very pro-active in doing is asking for freedback and encouraging people to leave their thoughts on the PPV or TV shows themselves. We're doing Supertowns on the Superstation next from Feb 87 if anyone wants to share any of their views on that show then leave them here!

yea im getting the bash show for some reason I will download it again and see what happens.