Pro Wrestling Only

How much should wins and losses be worth?

rzombie1988

If you're in the WWE and you win or lose a match, how much money should you get it(in kayfabe)?

I've been wondering this for a while and I figured I'd make a thread on it. Obviously a Wrestlemania victory should be worth more than a victory on Main Event, but what does everyone think would be fair purses for victories?

I am deeply confused about what you're talking about.

If you're in the WWE and you win or lose a match, how much money should you get it(in kayfabe)?

Well purse size is directly related to where you are on the card and the event itself.

So let's first take out the big events of the year

Royal Rumble, Summer Slam, Wrestlemania, and Either Elimination CHamber or Money in the Bank

The biggest DRAWS in WWE are

John Cena

Randy Orton

Sheamus

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

These would be the highest purses so lets say a a Draw would get 2/5 of the purse for signing and the challenger would get 1/5 . Winner would walk out with the 3/4's of what is left and loser would get a fourth.

Everyone else would be on a 3:1 ratio. on a sliding scale of what is left of teh overall money.

I would think about a million for Raw and smack down 5 million for a PPV and 20 million for the major shows.

put aside half of that budget for the main event and the rest is split up among the rest of the card.

More than one Main Event match would warrant a higher budget.