Pro Wrestling Only

Daniel Bryan Is Showing Improvement (Video)

Sorry mate but I've got to ask this, are you here to discuss wrestling or plug your vlog? I mean I'd be more likely to watch them personally if you put yourself about a bit talking about the wrestling on here due to the fact that most wrestling video blogs I've seen have been pretty turd. Join in the convos buddy!

He's here to plug his vlog. That's what all of his posts are. Not a single one that isn't.

Some maybe he could open a thread over here:

http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?showforum=356

And just pimp them in there.

That's kind of the polite way people are pimping their vlogs and podcasts here. Lots of pimping over there, it's in a forum Loss/Will created for it, and no one seems to mind. People could check out the updates of they want, or zone out if they don't.

John

Sorry mate but I've got to ask this, are you here to discuss wrestling or plug your vlog? I mean I'd be more likely to watch them personally if you put yourself about a bit talking about the wrestling on here due to the fact that most wrestling video blogs I've seen have been pretty turd. Join in the convos buddy!

It's a little of both. Usually I come up with a topic and like to share it with others. I wanted to hear other people's point of view on the topic i post. I do other topics with my vlogs but when it comes to this site I only post the vlogs relating to pro wrestling. I do understand your point though and I will be more active in other topics posted by others.

He's here to plug his vlog. That's what all of his posts are. Not a single one that isn't.

Some maybe he could open a thread over here:

http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?showforum=356

And just pimp them in there.

That's kind of the polite way people are pimping their vlogs and podcasts here. Lots of pimping over there, it's in a forum Loss/Will created for it, and no one seems to mind. People could check out the updates of they want, or zone out if they don't.

John

thank you for the link I'll post my vlogs there from now on.