Pro Wrestling Only

The fanatical fantasies of pro wrestling fans

Loss

A friend of mine sent this to me because he was curious about my thoughts on it. This is laugh-out-loud funny in so many ways:

The fanatical fantasies of pro wrestling fans

The article linked is also really funny:

WWE Fandom: Developing Academic and Life Skills Through Creative Production

The members of the Wrestling Boards participate in a variety of academically and life-relevant skills from digital media skills, to communication and management skills, and traditional academic skills such as writing. Crayo describes some of the learning goals he has for the community: "We aren't the WWE Universe, we are just the "smarter" WWE Universe. There is something in the IWC (Internet Wrestling Community) named 'smark'; basically where the wrestling fan is knowledgeable about the business, knows it's scripted, and obviously knows it's a scripted show. I discuss almost everything with the members, I help the members if they need it, I educate the "marks" about the business and how professional wrestling works, as it's near-impossible to participate in the IWC if you don't know about the business, as everyone around you is more in the know."

There is also apparently a web site called The Dirt Sheets.