Pro Wrestling Only

VelocidayNightLive

Guest TheShawshankRudotion

Because I couldn't start it on TSM....

Romero and Mathews aren't sucking tonight.

Bashams vs. Haasly isn't great, but it's not horrible yet.

That was a crappy finish.

Romero is annoying me now. Mathews occasionally does as well. Does ANYONE talk like this?

Cenas delivery in that promo was godawful. He needs to be kickin up the intensity to an insane level, and thus far him vs. bradshaw has been cold.

Once I got a Wireless router to go with the laptop, it changed everything. Sooo much better than running downstairs to the computer at commercial breaks and picking and choosing when to do so rather than writing anything that pops in my head... hmm..

ECW chant. 4 years later.

They could do so much with a Scotty/Spike feud. If it were me, I'd have Scotty watch CSI and want to become Gil Grissom (hence the beard) and Spike is the evil serial killer he is pursuing. And Spike always strokes his goatee after he fools Scotty. Infact, Scotty could start up his own CSI - Cruiserweight Special Investigation - whose goal is to put Spike away for good. Michelle McCool could be in the Catherine Willows position, and another nameless diva could be Sara Sidel who is in love with Scotty. Paul London could be Greg. Akio could be Archie. Kidman could be Nick Stokes. Shannon Moore could be Spikes gay lover who ends up really being the killer.

I don't like the film reel effect, but I do like the personalized superstar posings w. background and lighting. The blinged out lettering I am indifferent to.

This is my first time seeing London with the coat and boots. AWESOME.

Chavo on commentary I am against right now.

Once I got a Wireless router to go with the laptop, it changed everything.  Sooo much better than running downstairs to the computer at commercial breaks and picking and choosing when to do so rather than writing anything that pops in my head... hmm..

NO SHIT!!!

I set up a game/computer room where I have my tv, video games, vcr, dvd player, computer, music collection, dvd collection and vhs tapes in the same place. I am quite overwhelmed right now.

BTW, when did Spike become Grizzly Adams?

Akio must be the first asian wrestler in the WWE that doesnt have overtly stereotypical entrance music.

LOOK AT THOSE BOOTS! AMAZING!

Akio looking for the single leg is good. I like that.

They need a new non-headlock headlock spot. I like what they've been doing thus far, London doing his hopping around over Akio was a fun spot, but it's a headlock.

A "Chavo sucks" chant, I don't like that. Chavo is better than most wrestlers doing commentary, but still isn't very good.

This is rather random thus far, I need some crazy stuff.

Frogsplash plancha is rather tame. Fuck. Thus far the lesser match of their series. Rather than progressing with the crazy moves, they are regressing. I can imagine a WWE agent taking London aside and saying "Ok, we're gonna give you a cruiserweight title push cause you are crazy... so stop being crazy". I hate the WWE. Sometimes. Most of the times.

AWESOME BELLY TO BELLY! And the fake crowd is LOVING IT.

London needs to logically switch up his styles in mid-match for when the moment calls for it, rather than randomly. Switching from crazy flying to mat grappling to brawling without the effective transitions doesn't work. Akio is a little better at it.

I do like how they have transitioned offense with a dropkick. Akio with a dropkick to Londons knee, London with the dropsault. Londons selling is incredibly whacky. Trying to have it both ways. I'd rather he be unable to do a move rather than be able to do a move and then feeling the effects afterwards.