Pro Wrestling Only

The lucha is making my head hurt

Loss

Guest Local Jobber R

The cam is from the balcony and only shows the action from a overhead corner point of view and when the action goes to the outside it is hard to see what is going on.

I'm going to watch this this weekend and try to fill in the holes.

Is the trios match 3/5/95: Misterio Sr. & Jr./Transformer vs. Fuerza/Juventud Guerrera/Psicosis

BTW, the only other comp I've been able to find so far has been this:

1. Rey Misterio Jr./Octagon/Octagoncito vs. Juventud Guerrera/Fuerza Guerrera/Fuercita Guerrera (9-28-94) - This match was conducted under what at the time were called AAA rules. Simply put, you have 2 teams, each with 2 full-size wrestlers and one midget wrestler. This is the only time i know of that Juventud, Fuerza, and fuercita teamed as a trio

2. Misterio (seconded by Misterio Sr.) vs. Juventud Guerrera© (seconded by Fuerza Guerrera) (11-30-94/WWA Welterweight Title Match) - This match scratched the surface of what these two were, and would become capeable of.

3. Misterio Sr. & Jr. vs. Fuerza and Juventud Guerrera (2-19-95/WWA & Mexican National Tag Team Title Unification Match) - The tape really starts picking up speed here! The youth, speed, and exuberance of the respective juniors is showcased here, along with theexperience, class, and style of the seniors. Fuerza Guerrera gets hurt badly early on but sucks it up and goes another 20 plus minutes

4. Misterio Sr. & Jr. (seconded by Winners) vs. Fuerza Guerrera & Juventud Guerrera (seconded by El Picudo) (3-2-95/Rematch) - In this match not only are the previosly mentioned tag-team titles on the line, but Rey Sr. puts his IWC Middleweight Title on the line, along with Juventud's WWA Welterweight Title. So this was truly for all the marbles!

5. Misterio Sr. & Jr./Transformer vs. Fuerza/Juventud Guerrera/Psicosis (3-5-95) - Transformer breaks his leg in several places and is stretchered out. The other 5 participants still put on a great match

6. Misterio (seconded by Octagon) vs. Juventud Guerrera© (seconded by Psicosis) (6-16-95/WWA Welterweight Title Match) - Crazy Highspots!

7. Misterio promo/Misterio (seconded by Octagon) vs Juventud Guerrera (seconded by Damian 666) (2-12-96/cage match) - This time they fought over the deed to each other's car

8. Misterio (seconded by Leon Negro[the current AAA Psicosis] vs. Juventud Guerrera (seconded by Damian 666) - This handheld from Tijuana featured interference from Konnan (with a barbed-wire baseball bat), Depredador (predator movie gimmick), and Los X-Men (Cyclops and Wolverine)!!!

9. Misterio/Super Calo/Leon Negro vs. Juventud Guerrera/Psicosis/Halloween (Tijuana Handhled) - This is as close to normal as you're going to get on this tape

10. Misterio vs. Juventud Guerrera (96) - Great Match!

11. Misterio vs. Juventud Guerrera (96) - Another amazing match

12. Misterio (seconded by Super Calo) vs. Juventud Guerrera (seconded by Mosco de la Merced) (7-15-96) - This was the last of the car vs. car matches from Triplemania VI. There were run-in's from Konnan (disguised as The Killer) and Pierroth Jr., Both carrying weapons

13. Misterio vs. Juventud Guerrera© (7-20-96/WWA Welterweight Title Match/Tokyo Sumo Hall) - Once again a whole new set of fans got to see what these 2 are capeable of

14. Misterio/Ultimo Dragon/Lance Storn/Yuji Yasuraoka vs. Juventud Guerrera /Jushin Thunder Liger/Gedo/Lion Heart(Chris Jericho) (7-21-96) - You're never going to see these same 8 wrestlers in the same ring together (mainly because Yasuraoka is now retired) That's reason enough to see this match

15. Misterio (seconded by Skayde) vs. Juventud Guerrera© (seconded by Silver King) (4-6-01IWC Cruiserweight Title Match/Handheld from Tijuana) - Rey Jr's appearances in Mexico are rare at this point in time

16. Misterio/El Hijo del Santo/Negro Casas/El Hombre Sin Nombre (Rayo de Jalisco Jr's son) vs. Juventud Guerrera/Nichoel Millonario(formerly Psicosis)/Halloween/Damian 666 (11-23-01/Arena Mexico) - A rare Rey Jr/Juvi match from EMLL

Guest ohtani's jacket

It's a shame Alfredo hasn't converted his '89-'91 CMLL.

The El Dandy stuff isn't that far removed from what you're used to & the trios are denser and a lot longer. I love the lucha I've seen from that era -- Atlantis vs. Blue Panther, 8/91, is the best lucha match I've seen & El Dandy from '89-'91 is probably my favourite worker ever, plus you've got the greatness of MS-1, Satanico, Emilio Charles, Jr. & Los Brazos. Los Brazos are a great way to get into the rhythm of lucha.