Pro Wrestling Only

Someone Help ME break this down in English..

Smack2k

Can someone break down the entire AAA / Konnan feud from 2008 - 2009 that ended at Triplemania in the Cage?

1. What was the storyline of this? Who was Konnan with and against? How did Antonio Penas widow? fit in and why did she either hate or like Konnan? How did the story go along

2. At Rey de Reyes 2009, Vampiro fought Konnan - in the preview, Vamp was a Guardian Angel and not in Vampiro gear or character..he kept coming out and trying to help someone and then got jumped by Konnan's guys and eventually I guess because of being put over the edge started being Vampiro again and cutting promos and the such...

3. From here how did it get to TripleMania?

4. What were the best points of it..

I REALLY wish I could understand the Spanish in this feud and shit looked HEATED!!

Pena didn't have a widow. I'm guessing you are talking about his sister? Vamp/Konnan had been feuding for years. If I remember right, Pena's sister and her husband brought in Vampiro to go against the foreign guys and Konnan. Also Vampiro is a guardian angel in Mexico now so I guess that's why he dressed like that. Those were dark days in AAA so I can't remember much.

I wasn't the biggest fan of AAA in those days cause it was after Pena died and Konnan took over. He brought in a lot of foreign guys. Some were good(Jack Evans, Kenzo Suzki) but most were awful(Teddy Hart, R-Truth, X-Pac, Jeff Jarrett). It caused a lot of the Mexican guys to leave and it took years for AAA to get better.