Pro Wrestling Only

Shake Them Ropes 9/30: Rob Visits the WWE Performance Center + Raw/NXT TV

Shake Them Ropes

@ShakeThemRopes
September 30, 2014
A very special edition of Shake Them Ropes, as Rob McCarron discusses his visit to the NXT TV Tapings last week, plus his visit to the WWE Performance Center. Rob got a solo tour of the entire complex, plus time with head coach Bill DeMott, so we’ll talk a bit about that. Plus, we run down the key topics from Raw, including Luke Harper’s freedom, John Cena’s inclusion in the hottest angle going, and what Rob got wrong about Mark Henry. Catch more on the WWE Performance Center in the following weeks on VoicesofWrestling.com and WrestlingObserver.com.
00:00-07:45: Intro & Rob’s HOF ballot is complete
07:45-38:35: Raw’s Key Notes & Harper’s Spinoff
38:35-42:10: This Week’s NXT Preview & Bella In A Cella?
42:10-45:00: WWE UK Network Delay
45:00-69:20: NXT & Performance Center Visit

Only been listening the past month but I really have enjoyed it which is a reasonable decent complement as I am very much in the mode of dear god not another Wrestling podcast.

You know I am all about this particular episode given all the NXT focus.

Rob has a lot of information to convey so these are probably omissions rather than things he didn't know. But Tough Enough was planned to be taped inside Full Sail and the NXT tapings he attended was seemingly the first from new (old) Writer who was a bit more internet/smark friendly.