Pro Wrestling Only

Squared Circle Gazette Radio #19 - The Trial Of Eric Bischoff

After a one week delay, we finally have the Trial of Eric Bischoff. After taking feedback from here, there and everywhere, the prosecution and defence teams do their damndest to convince the judge that Eric Bischoff is the element most responsible for the demise of World Championship Wrestling. Talking Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, atrocious television, ridiculous spending, Vince Russo, Mergers and more.

This show ended up being a lot of fun, and am interested to see what people make of the debate and the verdict. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/play/pf2qd7/SCGRadio19-TheTrialOfEricBischoff.mp3

Agreed, and when I went back to edit this show that was pretty glaring, and I'm a little annoyed by the fact I let the "it's the system" argument gain so much steam throughout. With Crockett they have the "accountant was behind" excuse, but when the booking is so destructive and kills attendance and buyrates, how much accountability can really be deflected....