Pro Wrestling Only

[1993-07-11-W*ING] Freddy Krueger & Jado & Gedo vs Mitsuhiro Matsunaga & Kintaro Kanemura & Miguel Perez Jr (War Games)

PeteF3

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The full Hollywood Nightmare comm. tape is up there. There is a clipped version of this match which is perhaps the only version. In either case its near complete like 14 out of 17 minutes.

Overall, its good. I wouldn't say it was one of the better gimmick matches of '93 but it wasn't bad either. They did well in keeping the action going in between trying to handcuff a guy to the cage, or trying to get some more blood flowing. I mean, blood got on the one camera so, that was pretty brutal.

The real downer was that it felt one sided with Jado, Gedo, and Freddie controlling. So there wasn't much drama or excitement for the possibility of such. Kanemura was on the ground half the time, Perez was kicking ass but then got handcuffed, and Mr. Danger took a dozen seat-poppers to the dome, was getting choked with a chain then it wrapped up.

The upsides: constant action, crowd was very vocal, bloody camera lens.

It was 14ish minutes of fun so I can't complain. A few quality hope spots would have helped but, hey that's just my taste. Worth checking out nonetheless!

• GSR changed the title to [1993-07-11-W*ING] Freddy Krueger & Jado & Gedo vs Mitsuhiro Matsunaga & Kintaro Kanemura & Miguel Perez Jr (War Games)