Pro Wrestling Only

Squared Circle Gazette Radio #25 - Jeff Jarrett Interview & Global Force Wrestling Discussion

JaymeFuture

The latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now online, featuring our interview with Jeff Jarrett talking NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9, Global Force Wrestling, whether PPV is a dying breed, the TV situation in wrestling, Jim Ross Vs. Lance Russell, TripleMania on PPV in America, what he learned from founding TNA that has served him well this time, and a whole hell of a lot more. From there, the usual panel discusses what Jeff had to say and talk Global Force Wrestling and the possibilities and drawbacks of a new alternative.

I want to thank everybody that sent questions in via email, we got to ask a few of them and Jeff was happy to answer anything. Please excuse the first 60 seconds or so of the interview, it was recorded on Skype and was glitchy at first but got much better as we progressed. A really fun show and hope you enjoy!

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/web/sd5yr4/SCGRadio25-JeffJarrettandGFW.mp3

Well, you're the first to say that, so sorry if you didn't enjoy it. I will say we landed the interview right before he did Meltzer's show, and a lot of the questions we wanted to ask were already covered and I didn't want to rehash, plus we put out on our previous show and on a few forums that we were interviewing Jeff and to send in questions, so a good few of the ones read were what people wanted to know. I wouldn't go so far as to say no real questions were asked, we got the fact TripleMania is being negotiated out of him which nobody else has, asked about a TV deal, if he thinks PPV is dying, the timing issue with the Dome show...

Then again, I'm bound to feel that way.

I'm not saying the show or the interview was bad. Far from it. It just I don't like powderpuff interviews. Again, I know WHY certain questions weren't asked, but if I had Jarrett for 15 minutes there would be certain things I would want to know and no carny answers would be tolerated. You guys didn't do a bad job. Its just is came off as a fluff piece and I don't like fluff pieces.