Pro Wrestling Only

Botchamania

Grimmas

Botchamania! can be fun - not my thing in large doses unless it's something I'm already interested in e.g. Rumble 2014, Victory Road 2009...

that said, maffew's work is a hell of a lot better than OSW review. shit is hosted by movez marks who constantly slag tito & valentine, and they act like TV doesn't exist and just draw all their conclusions from the PPVs.

I enjoy OSW but don't really take them too seriously for critical opinions, but rather try to enjoy their witticisms when they strike gold - in that respect I'd put them more on par with Scott Keith than, say, VOW. Aptly enough, Jay Hunter (the OSW editor) cites the Voices of Wrestling network as a great source of info, FWIW.

I'm a video game nerd, so I love Botchamania. The running gags like the Japanese table / "Send in for the man" make me laugh everytime. But it is getting to the point where I am watching wrestling for the next Botchamania segment. Maffew is also a cool guy, and he comes to Magfest every year.

OSW is ok.