Pro Wrestling Only

Call for new writers

goc

So with one promotion currently open and at least one more that will be opening up soon I thought I might as well make a new topic to call for anyone who is looking to join the 1983 project(since a new topic gets put on the main page and attracts more attention) If you've just been lurking and aren't signed up to the board, don't feel like that excludes you.

All 3 new writers who have come in have had 0 posts outside of the fantasy project so it's not like you won't be welcomed in. If you have an issue getting validated then try and hang around somewhere in the 1983 folder on your non-validated account instead of staying as a guest and I'll eventually see you in yellow and try and get someone to validate you the way I did with Super Stan.

If you think it would be fun but "too much work" just realize it's only as much work as you make it. It's really just a fun booking/shared creative writing project not a contest to take over the wrestling world. You only have to really post your weekly TV episode and that can be as much (my overly long and verbose TV in Southwest) or as little (All-Star's short and to the point TV) as you want it to be.

If you don't want to write out whole promos, that's cool only about 2-3 people are writing out full promos instead of just giving a summary of what was said. If you don't want to write out full matches you don't have to do that either you can just list the result. The last thing I would tell any new writer to do is look at my Southwest thread and try to write as much as I'm writing.

A list of all the promotions currently in the game can be seen here: http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?/topic/31239-every-promotions-roster-in-one-thread/

A list of Free Agents can be seen here: http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?/topic/31871-free-agency-wire/

And the current list of freelancers (wrestlers who are shared between everyone when they're not on Japan tours) includes: Bruiser Brody, Abdullah the Butcher, Mil Mascaras, Stan Hansen and The Original Sheik

For any interested new writers, this is the current open promotion. Remember that you can always try and make trades and change it around:

• Stampede(open):
  • Bret Hart
  • Jerry Blackwell
  • Dynamite Kid
  • Davey Boy Smith
  • Matt Borne
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • The Cobra
  • Dino Bravo
  • Rip Oliver
  • Archie "The Stomper" Gouldie
  • Gama Singh