Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-04-24-PROGRESS-Chapter 29: Practically Progress in Every Way] Zack Sabre Jr vs Flash Morgan Webster

Phil Schneider

I am not 100% sold on Sabre Jr. yet, but he has been in some of my favorite matches of 2016. In those matches he mostly plays game underdog who takes a beating and uses his guile and craft to sneak advantages. This however was Sabre working on top as a Fuchish torturer of a young game kid. He was really nasty here, he threw a Tiger suplex which looked like it dislocated Webster's shoulder, he had some neck cranks which looked like he was trying to twist the kids head off. Webster showed some spunk, and had some ok highspots, although he didn't have the vertical leap to really make them look great. I liked heelish Sabre Jr. a bunch, and hope we get to see more of that from him.

• GSR changed the title to [2016-04-24-PROGRESS-Chapter 29: Practically Progress in Every Way] Zack Sabre Jr vs Flash Morgan Webster