Pro Wrestling Only

[1979-10-26-Houston Wrestling] Jose Lothario & El Halcon & Mil Mascaras vs Gino Hernandez & Gran Markus & Gran Goliath

shoe

This was another classic from the Sam Houston Coliseum. The Jose and Gino feud is really becoming one of my all time favorite feuds, and I haven't even seen that many angles and promos. What they convey though with their interactions is hate. Spoiler their is this headlock spot that I have never seen before.

We go old school right off the bat. Gino is wearing a I shaved Jose bald. This incites Jose to attack and they're brawling all over the floor. The match is on. The 1st fall was all action. We incorporated brawling, with some americanized lucha spots. The heels did a tremendous job shining up the faces.At one point all 3 heels fed Jose . Jose and Gino were the stars here, but I loved Halacon and Markus interactions as well. Goliath was good in spots as well. Mil was kinda of just there.

The 2nd fall was all about the heels getting heat. They were great here.

The 3rd fall was great. Normally we get a little break in between falls. Not here. Jose and Gino are just beating on one another. This rolls right into the final fall and everyone is involved. Everyone is on point and we build to a great finish. Post match we got more hate filled fighting from Gino and Jose. Hot Damn this was really good. The narrative was so great here. We get this great match, and Jose and Gino were this force of nature that at times were too strong for the rest of the wrestlers to control. 4*

• GSR changed the title to [1979-10-26-Houston Wrestling] Jose Lothario & El Halcon & Mil Mascaras vs Gino Hernandez & Gran Markus & Gran Goliath