Pro Wrestling Only

WWE DVD Releases for 2006

sek69

The first Cena DVD wasn't bad as far as new star DVDs go. There's a couple watchable matches with Benoit and Eddie, and I think the Undertaker one was okay-ish too. But the main programs features hundreds of his neat raps that he did in 2003. If someone ever needed a laugh, it's a good DVD to watch, just for the raps.

Guest Some Guy

I would have to get the Dusty set just to see the original Wargames on DVD. PLus, he really does have a fascinating story.

He does have a fascinating story, but do yourself a favor and avoid his book like the plague. It is the most non-sensical mish-mash of stories and anecdotes that I've ever read. The book bounces around from the 70s to TNA to ECW to WWF, etc... I expected to read a somewhat organized recap of his career and did not get one. nor do you really get any insight as to what it was like to be the "American Dream."

I started reading it about 2 weeks ago and still haven't finished it. For comparrison's sake, I recently read HBK's, Eddy's, Harley's, Russo's, Funk's, and Wrestling at the Chase in one or two sittings each.

Guest Local Jobber R

They could always show clips of the Benoit/Sullivan match that had classic Dusty-isms of "They be Clubbin'"

Thats a song by Ice Cube. Youre thinking of "CluBBERin"

I would like to see a Booker T dvd and maybe even The Big Show, and yes, Im for serious.

Yeah, Yeaheeeeeee, they be clubberin. I can dig a Booker T collection just as long as they forget about GI Bro.