sek69

WWE.com posted a list:

Austin vs. McMahon: The Definitive Collection

Brian Pillman: Loose Cannon

Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology

Born to Controversy: The Roddy Piper Story

The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA

John Cena: The Time is Now

I'm not interested in the Austin/McMahon stuff or the Cena stuff, but everything else is a must.

Guest WidowsPeak

They are going to release a Brian Pillman DVD? That's awesome. I hope it includes his SuperBrawl match with Jushin Liger or even the Canadian Stampede 10 man tag, but I am dreaming right now.

I would have to get the Dusty set just to see the original Wargames on DVD. PLus, he really does have a fascinating story.

For the 2nd Flair set, I can see them planning for a Christmas release to capitalize on holiday sales since the first one did so well.

I think a Roddy Piper set would only be worth it if it includes Portland footage. You can almost guarantee the dog collar amtch will be on there but that is already out on DVD.

I am really shocked they would do a Pillman disc before an Owen disc set. I think it would be the 2nd time that Bret would work with Vince to insure that OWen's memory wasn't messed with either.

Guest Dangerous A

Two more via wwe.com

*The World's Greatest Wrestling Managers

*The American Dream: The Dusty Rhodes Story (2-disc)

It's going to be great watching Meltzer's head explode after reviewing hours worth of Dusty Rhodes matches.

I want to see at least 3 Grand Wizard promos. That man rocked the mic hard.

Like the Flair DVD, there had better be a to of Dusty promos because the matches aren't going to be very good except War Games or anything from before '82.

Guest Local Jobber R

They could always show clips of the Benoit/Sullivan match that had classic Dusty-isms of "They be Clubbin'" and "There's a lady in the men's room!".

Guest teke184

Meltzer said it a couple of months ago. I believe there was even a thread about it here.

It may have been pushed back after Flair ended up on the news for beating up a guy's car (which he jobbed to afterwards, BTW...).

Guest WidowsPeak

Even more additions have been made to the list of DVD releases...

ECW Blood Sport: The Most Violent Matches

WWE Divas Do New York

ECW Blood Sport: The Most Violent Matches -- Volume II

Guest teke184

Even more additions have been made to the list of DVD releases...

ECW Blood Sport: The Most Violent Matches

WWE Divas Do New York

ECW Blood Sport: The Most Violent Matches -- Volume II

Bloodsport was listed in the Best Buy salespaper for last week but I couldn't find a copy of it on Tuesday.

It's mainly matches that were on the four ECW compilation DVDs released by Pioneer, which are Extreme Evolution, Deep Impact, Hardcore Heaven, and Path Of Destruction.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

They could always show clips of the Benoit/Sullivan match that had classic Dusty-isms of "They be Clubbin'"

Thats a song by Ice Cube. Youre thinking of "CluBBERin"

I would like to see a Booker T dvd and maybe even The Big Show, and yes, Im for serious.

Actually I think a Cena DVD is a bad idea, since not only would it show Cena's not really that great a wrestler, the main program part would pretty much destroy his gimmick if they talked to his whitebread family and friends in the middle of Whitesville Suburbia and then cut to Cena all "YO YO, WHERE MY CLICK AT HOMIEZ???"