Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania XXI thoughts

Guest riflewilly

Guest riflewilly

Well, here we are now three days after Wrestlemania and I am still a bit dissappointed. Don't get me wrong now, there were a few awesome matches, but overall it was pretty weak.

Eddie Guerrero .vs. Rey Mysterio.

This match dragged on and on and on and on with little excitement. I thought that two talented workers such as this could put up a match of the year candidate but sadly I was mistaken. 2 out of 5

Money in the Bank Match

Ok now this match was a bit better. I like Shelton alot more than I did before. He showed that he has balls! I mean the dive over the ropes and the clothesline off the tilted ladder were pretty damn impressive. I don't think Edge should have won it when they have Benjamin who with a good push could turn a few heads. THE MAN IS TALENTED!!!!!! 3.5 out of 5

Randy Orton .vs. The Undertaker

I will admit, I actually thought they would give this one to Orton to maybe push him back to the main event and I am pretty sure that had he not needed shoulder surgery they would have given it to him. Either way this match was pretty exciting. The high point of the match was when Ace Cowboy Bob Orton showed up and slammed Taker with the cast. That was classic. This match had edge of your seat action all the way through. 4 out of 5

Christy Hemme .vs. Trish Stratus

All I have to say is that I spent the whole match begging the television to end it. I don't think they have properly built the Hemme-Trish fued nor will they. They are going to continue to bank on the Lita-Trish fued, which is a BIG mistake as they should be concentrating on younger superstars....yes even the women!

1 out of 5

Kurt Angle vs HBK

WOW! Both of them did such an excellent job. I don't think I have seen a better match put on by either of them ever. Both men worked their asses off in this one. I am a little dissappointed at the decision to have HBK tap. I mean it sort of hurts his image. I give them both credit though. They both made the match unforgettable and exciting until the very end.

5 out of5

Big Show vs Akebono

All I ask is why?

NO RATING

John Cena .vs. JBL

I think I blinked once and it was over. This match was so unbelievably one sided for the most part and so unbelievably fast that I don't even think it was worth watching. I do like the fact that they ave it to Cena. They are beginning to understand the value of their younger guys, but they could've at least made it a good back and forth match. I mean Cena executed like five moves or so all match.

2.5 out of 5

HHH vs Batista

This was a decent match and as always Triple H bled like a stuck pig. I love the effort Batista put into this match. If only Triple H could have put a little more into it. This match would have been excellent

3.7 out of 5

Well folks, That is all from me for now. If you don't like what I have placed before you just post your opinions below! Other than that I will see you all next time!