Pro Wrestling Only

Joe signs three year deal with TNA

sek69

C'mon world title push!

The biggest obstacle in his TNA career is getting his first loss and having it come off as being believable. You don't want to blow his first loss off on a fluke and you want it to "make" someone, so don't "waste" it on someone like Daniels, Styles or Jarrett.

He's already lost a match (the Unbreakable 3-way) and TNA act like that shit never happened. For a week, Tenay was like "Joe's undefeated...in one on one competition." Now, with the build-up for this bullshit Ultimate X shit, it's back to the revisionist history again.

Daniels nor Styles either one need to be the man to beat Joe. That's kinda what my point was. TNA are gonna fuck it up.

Guest bravesfan

That's why they're doing Joe/Styles/Daniels in an Ultimate X match. That way he can lose the X belt without taking the loss directly.

But there's a push for the man who takes the first win over Joe. And even then, neither Styles or Daniels come off as winners. They've had their asses handed to them by Joe for months now; give it up, guys.

Guest Jack D. Ripper

I doubt he loses the belt in the Ultimate X, because I don't think TNA is ready to push him to main event yet.

He'll probably keep it for another two-four months while TNA builds someone up. For some reason, I keep seeing Jay Lethal as being the guy. Since the ppv, it seems like TNA has started to push him more than the other X guys not named Joe/AJ/Daniel.