Pro Wrestling Only

Heroes of World Class

sek69

I read somewhere recently that the dude making this has ripped off some of the investors and or some of the guys who are in the documentary. I don't recall where I read this, but I would do the buyer beware on purchasing this if/ and or when this documentary becomes available. I myself will wait till I hear if other people have recieved the WCCW Doc. before I pay out. From the trailers it does seem like a pretty cool thing to view.

Have any source for this? Not that I'm doubting you but god knows there's so many axes to grind in wrestling in general and World Class specifically.

Also it seems like this guy's doing the self-release thing and it can be difficult to do. Some investor might have gotten his panties in a wad because the guy hasn't released the film yet and decided he got ripped off.

I don't recall where I read about the validity of this documentary; but I want to say Wrestling Classics. I hope this is wrong though because the trailer looks pretty interesting. God knows their is a great story there. I just wanted for people to go in with their eyes open when paying for this potential documentary. W/O any distributor it will be hard to make money off this project. Again I'm not saying don't buy it when it becomes available, just be cautious. I know I will be.