Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-09-17-WCW-Fall Brawl] 3 Count vs Crpl. Cajun & Lt. Loco & Sgt. A-Wall

soup23

If you ever wondered if The Wall and Lash Leroux had a really good match, here is exhibit A. These six guys went out there motivated and turned in a really strong performance. 3 Count are more polished than earlier in the year and have some nice moments on top that show confidence beyond heavily athletic moves. Wall uses his size to bounce around the members. Chavo steps into the role as the leader of the MIA unit and Leroux is a good FIP. This match featured a good standard six man match in the Southern formula with a hot 3 minute back end with moves and nearfalls galore. Lash took a beating but recovered in an appropriate amount of time to gain the win with the Whiplash which was satisfying to the viewer. I expected perhaps a fun match here but this greatly exceeded my expectations. ***1/2 (6.8)

• 3 months later...

Good call letting these guys just go out there and have time to work a heated back-and-forth six-man. As such, everyone got a little chance to stand out and do some fun stuff. The Wall is pretty useless to me but they maximized the table spot and his size and got a good pop out of the crowd for it. Chavo was a pretty good glue guy and LeRoux at least has a modicum of charisma. 3 Count is always fun enough and this was pretty good.

***1/4

• GSR changed the title to [2000-09-17-WCW-Fall Brawl] 3 Count vs Crpl. Cajun & Lt. Loco & Sgt. A-Wall