Pro Wrestling Only

[2011-07-17-WWE-Money in the Bank] Mark Henry vs Big Show

Superstar Sleeze

Mark Henry vs Big Show - Money In The Bank 2011

"You know nobody is going to look at me cross because I will break their face in" - Mark Henry

Somebody's gonna get their ass kicked. Somebody's gonna get their wig split. Excellent super heavyweight match. Maybe the greatest super heavyweight clash of the titans match ever. I feel like I am missing something obvious. Apparently, Big Show beat the shit out of Mark Henry when he was venting over Alberto Del Rio. Mark Henry was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Well Mark Henry is nobody's victim. He gave Big Show the World's Strongest Slam through the announce table at the last PPV and put him through the Steel Cage Wall in a different match.

Big Show comes out firing. Huge chops, rapid fire. Red hot start. Big Show with the FLYING shouldertackle, the big man leaves his feet! Mark Henry dropkicks the stairs into the Big Show's knee. Great knee work from Mark Henry. It was crazy watching Henry apply a single leg crab to the Big Show. You realize how gargantuan each man is. Big Show gets a flying shouldertackle from the ropes and then goes for the Chokeslam. Mark Henry hits the World's Strongest Slam. WOW! Kick out! Double WOW! Worlds Strongest Slam and then a pair of World Strongest Splashes! Post-match, Mark Henry inducts The Big Show into the Hall of Pain when he gives the Vadebomb to Big Show's injured leg jammed into a steel chair. Somebody gonna get their ass kicked. Both cut an intense pace, great knee work by Henry, awesome finish and just crazy watching two behemoth pick each other and kick ass. Big Show got his ass kicked. ***3/4

• GSR changed the title to [2011-07-17-WWE-Money in the Bank] Mark Henry vs Big Show