Pro Wrestling Only

[2012-12-02-NJPW-World Tag League] Laughter7 (Katsuyori Shibata & Kazushi Sakuraba)vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii

ShittyLittleBoots

Looking at the participants, I am not surprised to say that this match, did in fact RULE. Great stuff from start to finish - loved the beginning w/ Ishii & Shibata going at it - you could see they got SOMETHING in there with their chemistry. Nakamura & Shibata brawling outside the ring was fun, Nakamura & Sakuraba did some neat work on the mat, but goddamn, my favorite thing about the whole match was the exchanges between one Stone Pitbull & the one Gracie Hunter himself. Judging by what we got here, I think a singles meeting between them could've & most likely would've rocked my world - Sakuraba beating the crap out of Ishii, as Ishii sold that beautifully, was amazing, as was Ishii just bulldozing through Sakuraba w/ his amazing offense. Great match. ****

• GSR changed the title to [2012-12-02-NJPW-World Tag League] Laughter7 (Katsuyori Shibata & Kazushi Sakuraba)vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii