Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-06-19-NJPW-Dominion] EVIL & SANADA vs Young Bucks

nivvad

I really didn't think they would be able to do it, but my mistake to ever doubt the Big Match Bucks. Match started a little too safe, but both teams really brought it to each other from start to finish. Loved Nick injuring and selling his leg throughout the match. I can't say this was completely a Bucks match because they showed great chemistry with SANADA and EVIL. Loved seeing the Bucks win the titles with an old school finisher, More Bang For Your Buck, too, ****1/4.

• GSR changed the title to [2018-06-19-NJPW-Dominion] EVIL & SANADA vs Young Bucks
  • 1 year later...

This match was featured on my blog last week and I was way into it. The Young Bucks struck a good balance between their usually shithead personalities and actual likeable sympathetic babyfaces. The flip side of that is as nivvad mentioned SANADA & EVIL made for great aggressive no-nonsense opponents who wanted to put the Bucks away and make them hurt while doing so. The first half of the match set the table effectively but like a lot of Bucks matches the second half gets so good it catches you off guard at times. If there was a rematch from this one I'd love to see it.