Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-06-16-CMLL] Cien Caras & Mascara Ano 2000 & Universo 2000 vs Rayo de Jalisco Jr & Atlantis & Tarzan Boy

ohtani's jacket

These teams went at each other hard from the get-go, which is the perfect way to work a Los Capos bout if you ask me. Rayo vs. the Capos is the eternal feud and you wonder how many aches and pains and career niggles Rayo has just from working with these guys. And how many times Atlantis has been in Rayo's corner against the Capos. I liked the way Atlantis guided Tarzan Boy through this trios. It was nice to see someone lend Tarzan Boy an ear and teach him how to be a tecnico. I'm sure most people would rather watch something else than Rayo de Jalisco Jr. and the Capos on endlessly repeat but I thought it was a breezy main event and enjoyed it for what it was. 

• GSR changed the title to [2000-06-16-CMLL] Cien Caras & Mascara Ano 2000 & Universo 2000 vs Rayo de Jalisco Jr & Atlantis & Tarzan Boy