Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-07-21-CMLL] Dr Wagner Jr & Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero vs Rayo de Jalisco Jr & Atlantis & Hijo del Lizmark

ohtani's jacket

Wagner and Los Infernales made a pretty cool team. The good bits in this were good but a little bit predictable. Mind you, Televisa is editing it so that you only see the good bits which also makes things predictable. This built to a Wagner vs. Rayo singles match which I don't think we have on tape. That's a shame because it's an interesting match-up and I feel like we got shortchanged on Wagner's best run in the company during the Summer season. No Rayo singles match, no Casas matches, His standing in the year-end awards may have been higher if we'd had that stuff. Heck, we even got shafted on the trios title feud with the Villanos where we're missing a lot of the matches. Hopefully, I can find a few of those since I know that they aired. 

• GSR changed the title to [2000-07-21-CMLL] Dr Wagner Jr & Ultimo Guerrero & Rey Bucanero vs Rayo de Jalisco Jr & Atlantis & Hijo del Lizmark