Pro Wrestling Only

Forum Guidelines - In development

Loss

I would like to make a basic set of forum guidelines for everyone to acknowledge, especially new people when they come on board. What topics do you think should be covered? These are the topics I've thought of so far but let me know if there's anything that you think should be added:

• Conversations that venture outside of pro wrestling
  • Sourcing news
  • Spoilers
  • Spelling and grammar
  • When disagreements get heated
  • Discussion of copyright footage
  • When to start new topics vs when to reply to existing ones
  • Signatures
  • Who to contact for what

On 7/23/2018 at 5:58 PM, Charles (Loss) said:

I would like to make a basic set of forum guidelines for everyone to acknowledge, especially new people when they come on board. What topics do you think should be covered? These are the topics I've thought of so far but let me know if there's anything that you think should be added:

• Conversations that venture outside of pro wrestling
  • Sourcing news
  • Spoilers
  • Spelling and grammar
  • When disagreements get heated
  • Discussion of copyright footage
  • When to start new topics vs when to reply to existing ones
  • Signatures
  • Who to contact for what

In addition to the new title formats for topics in the MDA, could you have a guideline for tags? They are really useful but, I see them used inconsistently for a lot of newer posts. They are a great way to search for things and discover new matches/ideas but, I feel like we're missing a big chunk of information with the tag system when folks don't use it. Plus, if someone creates a new topic in a folder other than the current month's, there's a good chance no one is going to see it after a few days unless, someone just happens to come across it. This is especially true for more densely populated folders. Requiring the major participants' names and promotion to be tagged in new MDA posts would be nice. Thanks :)