Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-06-22-SPW-Triple Thrill Series Part 3] Jake De Leon & Robin Sane vs The Butcher & Dr Gore

SmartMark15

I've seen a few matches of Jake De Leon and I'm familiar with Robin Sane's work but this is my first time watching The Horrors. They string together a fun indie-style tag team match here. JDL shines with his heel mannerisms. Classic cocky heel who gets brought low with humiliation. The best heels make their defeats feel all the more satisfying for it. Robin Sane had his fun high flying offense and both Manila guys took some really good bumps off of Gore and Butcher here. For their part, The Horrors made their offense look pretty clean and fairly devastating. I particularly liked how big JDL would bump for some of Gore's kicks. All in all, just a very fun tag match that keeps a fast pace and has a hot crowd. 

***3/4

• GSR changed the title to [2018-06-22-SPW-Triple Thrill Series Part 3] Jake De Leon & Robin Sane vs The Butcher & Dr Gore