Pro Wrestling Only

[1993-12-10-NJPW] Jurassic Powers (Scott Norton & Hercules) vs Nasty Boys

Beast

Took a look at a couple of Jurassic Powers matches. They're barely mentioned in past posts and I guess their reputation is unremarkable. I've only known of them from Oliver Copp's TNM7 sim  fantasy write-ups from the late '90s. The name grabbed me and the randomness of Norton & Hercules is intriguing.

Thought this might be the Nasties from the '94 Cactus wars, but not really. Both teams hit hard, but the match itself is very bland. Basically a Power hits some moves, gets cutoff and double teamed as a face-in-peril, rinse repeat. 

Norton does some fantastic selling of his bandaged arm, including having trouble crawling back to his corner and initially failing on a powerslam attempt. The Nasties double teams and general offense is very generic and while Hercules and Norton look cool in their matching singlets, there's not much here.

• GSR changed the title to [1993-12-10-NJPW] Jurassic Powers (Scott Norton & Hercules) vs Nasty Boys