Pro Wrestling Only

[2002-06-05-NJPW] TEAM2000 (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Masahiro Chono) vs Manabu Nakanishi & Osamu Nishimura

Makai Club #1

This is a IWGP Tag Team Title Match where TEAM2000 (Hiroyoshi Tenzan and Masahiro Chono) defended the title against Manabu Nakanishi and Osamu Nishimura. This is a great match in my opinion. Excellent, in fact. They had a 60 minute match where the time flew by and I didn't even realise that it had gone so long. I was stunned when I saw the 60 minute time limit had expired. This sent me on a rollacoaster of emotions. So thrilling, every last second of it. Tenzan and Chono beating on Nakanishi and Nishimura. Injurying the legs of Nakanishi which causes him to miss portions of the match, leaving Nishimura on his own to defend himself, fighting valiantly making his great comebacks. The crowd are very hot throughout but they go crazy when Nakanishi returns. The closing stretch is such a ride, I loved every second of it. 

Edit: This was cut and edited in big chunks. 

• GSR changed the title to [2002-06-05-NJPW] TEAM2000 (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Masahiro Chono) vs Manabu Nakanishi & Osamu Nishimura