Pro Wrestling Only

[2013-05-26-DDT] Antonio Honda & Daisuke Sasaki & Yuji Hino vs. Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega & Gota Ihashi

aaeo_

This is a cool random trios match on DDT Universe. Honda & co have the Monster Army gimmick, which I guess is Honda's the general and he does army hand signs to tell the other two what they should do. It's very like Buck Turgidson. On the other team, Ihashi is dressed like Ibushi (they have similar names, get it?!?) and does his moves to varying degrees of success. Both bits are funny. I like everyone here so I really enjoyed the match. Honda bosses his team around. Hino plays a goofy big guy pretty well and he really leans into the gimmick. This is Sasaki way before Damnation, but he's still kind of the same dude with the weird charisma. His punches are already great. Ibushi's literally exactly the same as he's in a big match. Omega mostly just chills on the apron until the ending. Ihashi gets the win by being dragged on top of Honda because he was the legal man, after Ibushi wrecks Honda with a flying kick. It was good!

• GSR changed the title to [2013-05-26-DDT] Antonio Honda & Daisuke Sasaki & Yuji Hino vs. Kota Ibushi & Kenny Omega & Gota Ihashi