Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-05-03-Ice Ribbon] Hamuko Hoshi & Miyako Matsumoto & Tsukasa Fujimoto vs Hana DATE & Karen DATE & Nao DATE

aaeo_

I thought a good thing to do would be to check out Team DATE's foray into joshi wrestling. Team DATE is a gym comprised exclusively of barely trained fighters and complete psychopaths. For instance, Karen DATE was fighting 30 year olds in sanctioned MMA bouts when she was 12. Pretty cool huh. This match has three of them so it seemed like one of the best starting points. I was pretty disappointed don't work as shooters! One of them no sells a dropkick early on though, which rules. I enjoyed Hamuko Hoshi's comedy strike exchanges. It helped get some life into a match that had felt like people tagging in and out at random so far. Tsukasa Fujimoto is pretty good in this match, all her offense looks great. Karen DATE actually did a bunch of high-flier moves and went toe-to-toe with her for a while, which I thought was impressive. There's some awkward moments in this and it's not must-see by any means, but an entertaining match overall.

Sadly, this seems to have been one of the last matches the DATE girls had in Ice Ribbon. One can only hope they come back.

• GSR changed the title to [2018-05-03-Ice Ribbon] Hamuko Hoshi & Miyako Matsumoto & Tsukasa Fujimoto vs Hana DATE & Karen DATE & Nao DATE