Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-12-03-DDT] Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie vs HARASHIMA & Soma Takao & Antonio Honda

aaeo_

I figured it was worth saying that the Antonio Honda comedy segment halfway through this is really great if you've spent the past six months going through the DDT archives.  Even without understanding the fox promo, he's always good but seeing him try to do the running forearm that HARASHIMA's team does and failing really had me dead. Rest of the match is pretty good, DDT house show tags are cool most of the time. This is on a Best Western hotel somewhere around Tokyo that they run once a year. They can go outside the ring and brawl in the middle of a bunch of wedding tables and under an incredibly tacky chandelier and that's exactly what they do. Match is very fast-paced after the Honda segment, they do a lot of stuff but it doesn't go long at all. I guess it can be said that Endo was pretty sloppy. He whiffs on a standing 450. He does an incredibly awkward shiranui later on because they were building up to a match with Marufuji. Nothing groundbreaking but really fun.

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [2017-12-03-DDT] Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie vs HARASHIMA & Soma Takao & Antonio Honda