Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-12-04-Dragon Gate] Masato Yoshino vs PAC

paul sosnowski

PAC's best performance in years probably. Dragon Gate Korakuen main events always deliver in one way or another, and this title match wasn't any different. Admittedly, I wasn't fully sold on the new PAC since he made his comeback, but his abilities were on point here finally. Of course, I also have to give credit to Yoshino who put on his best performance this year. Great chemistry here too which made the match more dramatic than I thought it would be. Appreciate PAC won the title without any interference from R.E.D. who are finally the legit threat they've been building to all year, ****1/2.

This delivered big time. Yoshino was great in his role as working underneath but PAC was in a whole different element. His agressive brawling/aerial assault combination was so on point. Truly one of his best performances in years, you could see he had that gonna prove WWE wrong in every possible way mentality. Hopefully this can help Dragon Gate on the business side.