Pro Wrestling Only

[1972-05-02-IWE] Strong Kobayashi vs Don Leo Jonathan

Jetlag

Two big lumpy bastards get technical! Don Leo Jonathan is such a trip to watch executing all these kip ups and flips and flying headscissors and whatnot. I really liked how he would lock in a bodyscissor after doing a sunset flip, always making the other guy work. The Boston Crab is a dangerous hold! Don Leos initial escape by tripping the referee was like something Negro Casas would do. Kobayashi adds very little flash to the match but I love how he would sell a basic Don elbow to the stomach like a big deal. Don Leo pretty much beats him down with big stomps and knee drops and then some cool palm strike-ish punches. I'm not sure what happened at the finish. It seems one fall is missing but I didn't notice any clipping.

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [1972-05-0-IWE] Strong Kobayashi vs. Don Leo Jonathan
  • paul sosnowski changed the title to [1972-05-02-IWE] Strong Kobayashi vs Don Leo Jonathan