Pro Wrestling Only

WWF Superstars (Of Wrestling) on the Network

flyonthewall2983

As far as '92 WWF squashers go, I'm a fan of LOD, High Energy, Bossman, and towards the end of the year Razor and Backlund come in and are pretty good off the bat. Got a soft spot for the Beverlys and Berzerker too. Really hate the Nasties in that spot, it's all armpit stuff. Skinner, Papa Shango, and Repo Man leave quite a bit to be desired too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2019 at 6:40 PM, Coffey said:

I finished the year & boy, when Yoko shows up, business picks up. That dude was a squash match master. Everything he did looks like death. What a beast!

Bam Bam Bigelow & Doink the Clown show up too. And if you check out the other shows during the timeline from the year, like Saturday Night's Main Event & the Pay-Per-Views, Lex Luger as The Narcissist shows up at Rumble '93. I think the last '92 SuperStars had The Steiners on it as well. Plus you start getting Headshrinker squashes at the end. It's pretty fun! I want them to upload more though. 

Me, too. My local channels dropped all WWF programming in 1993 so I could only follow Raw and the weekend recap shows.

At the time Raw was where most stuff happened but they still shot a few angles and had some interesting match-ups on Superstars.

For me, that's actually the opposite. My local channels dropped WWF programming during the summer of 1991 and I caught up with WWF in the fall of 1993 when we could finally get cable so I didn't really watch RAW but we had Superstars on the weekend so that's how I could follow up back then (as well as videotapes)