Pro Wrestling Only

[2002-09-23-JWP] Azumi Hyuga & Ran Yu-Yu & Command Bolshoi vs Kyoko Inoue & Tsubasa Kuragaki & Kyokocito Inoue (Kaori Yoneyama)

Jetlag

Huh! Really fun trios match. Maybe I should stop dreading joshi tags. The main reason for this being fun is that they mix the usual joshi workrate stuff up with lots of amusing shtick and the combo of tagging Kyoko with two low ranked workers. Kaori Yoneyama plays Mini Kyoko and makes a really fun goofy underdog face, while Kyoko herself works as a Brazo de Plata/One Man Gang type immovable object, which works a lot better than Kyoko working long winded epics. All the Yoneyama tries Kyoko Inoue tribute spots and gets smacked upside the head was fun, all the Kyoko Inoue as immovable object/laying out everyone on the opposite team stuff was fun, and the workrate sections were fun too. I've spoken about how much I like Kuragaki and she was as fun as always, and Bolshoi looked good working completely different from her match against Amano just before this one. Hyuga and Ran are kind of the big main event stars in this one (if you can talk about „stars“ considering how small JWP was at this stage) and they are remarkably non-outstanding, really outworked by everyone else in the match. The one moment I didn't like was Hyuga hitting her german suplex combo on Big Kyoko after she was struggling to just lift her before. Other than that, quality stuff.

• GSR changed the title to [2002-09-23-JWP] Azumi Hyuga & Ran Yu-Yu & Command Bolshoi vs Kyoko Inoue & Tsubasa Kuragaki & Kyokocito Inoue (Kaori Yoneyama)