Pro Wrestling Only

Power Team USa

MikeCampbell

I was having an e-mail conversation with J.D. Dunn concerning The Black Scorpion, specifically his comment that Al Perez was supposed to be the Scorpion. I'd always heard it was Perez on the first night, but was supposed to be The Angel Of Death, which he said made sense since AOD was part of Power Team USA with Sting and Warrior.

This got me thinking, who was the fourth member of the group and did they do anything notable in the business?

Power Team USA was a group of bodybuilders formed by Red Bastien in California in 1985. Bastien intended to train them to be wrestlers, but soon abandoned the plan. Upon disbanding the group, Bastien observed "they have great bodies, but they can't wrestle a lick." The members of the group were Jim "Justice" Hellwig (later the Ultimate Warrior), Steve "Flash" Borden (later Sting), Mark "Commando" Miller and Garland "Glory" Donnoho. Miller never wrestled after the disbanding of the hroup. Donnoho wrestled briefly in California as "The Myth"