Pro Wrestling Only

There is no such thing as a 100% accurate

Guest Some Guy

I just don't think he even likes wrestling anymore. I used to think he'd drop the occasional funny line in his rants, now they are just painful to read.

He used to mention that he talked to WWF guys for his sources, any ideas on who they were or if they were?

Guest treble

I REALLY think people need to get over their hatred of Scott Keith. So you don't like his wrestling reviews, stop reading them and stop devoting so much time and attention to why you don't like him and why he sucks and blah blah blah.

I'm not exactly his #1 fan or anything, but all this talk of him is tiresome.

I disagree with you. I think that as long as Scott Keith continues to mislead people and write shitty reviews, there should be somewhere there to disprove and discredit him.

Also, how smug was he when nobody knew what he looked like? then his picture is released and he looks like that?!?! Give me a fucking break. He deserves all the criticiism he receives and then some.

Guest treble

If you think he sucks and want to say so, fine. No skin off my back. I just get annoyed that his name comes up in seemingly every thread here discussing any match. You liked JBL/Eddy? Great, good on you, but I'm not really sure how the fact that SK didn't like it or wrote a lazy review about it makes your case that it was a great match any stronger.

It's simple. There were many people who dismissed it because they accepted his point of view. In the future, you would hope that people who watched that match, and agreed with us (me, Loss, Tim cooke, Some Guy etc.) would see that the guy is full of shit and not discard a possible good match because of something SK said.

Guest treble

That's fine, and I could see why Tim Cooke would bring it up on his blog to call him out on it and possibly raise awarness of it there, but are there really any people who post here who actually listen to him anymore? Most of the people in this neck of the woods don't like him, anyway, and respect the opinion of people like you and Loss over his any day of the week. I guess I just don't see the good in talking about him here since a) no one likes him, anyway and B) he's not here to defend himself (although, I really wouldn't expect much out of that, anyway, based on what went down on his blog).

I totally agree that SK is not worth talking about.. except when he opens up his mouth. While people say no one listens to him anyway, you hear alot of people echo his sentiments, sometimes word for word, when discussing matches. I know it has been my goal (and for Loss and Cooke and others) to shift those paradigms.

I may not agree with most of what SK writes but when he rates a match highly i usually dig the hell out of said match and pretty much agree with his ratings.

Please don't kill me.

I guess it's all down to finding someone who shares your opinions on what makes a good match.