Pro Wrestling Only

[2019-11-26-BASARA] Takuya Nomura vs Fuminori Abe

superkix

A 10+ minute slugger with tons of cool stuff you'd expect to see between two astronauts. A little grappleaction, plenty of cheeky shots, some cool counters/transitions from Abe - love his dragon screw legwhip and that simple transition into the front necklock. Of course, the fakeout slaps are great, too. Nomura's real shitty to Abe on the ground and he throws plenty of suplexes, including a gnarly half nelson that Abe no sells. Toward the end, it's baseball punches and headbutts, until Nomura slaps the attempt, dragon suplexes Abe and KOs him with the high kick. Nothing fancy, nothing bloated -- just two friends wrasslin' and kicking the shit out of each other. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Young Gawd and Abe do it again, restoring that shoot style feeling giving 13 minutes of intense grappling and striking :wow:. Felt like they went to war for 30+. Some nice counters by Abe, who still impresses me no matter how much I see from him, Nomura's slaps remain the best in the business. I hope Barnett books them for the next Bloodsport, Astronauts need more eyes on they. This was really fucking good