Pro Wrestling Only

[2001-01-05-Onita Pro] Atsushi Onita & Exciting Yoshida & Naoshi Sano & Mitsunobu Kikuzawa vs Ichiro Yaguchi & Shoji Nakamaki & Shinigami & Yase Yaguchi

soup23

You know the drill with these matches. 15 minutes of pure chaos and then the aftermath of Onita getting in his leather jacket and riling up the crowd. Maybe time has made the heart grow fonder of this stuff but I enjoyed this one more than most of the 2000 iterations. I think Onita brought a viciousness that we haven’t seen with nasty piledrivers on the tables and using the piece of the table to just demolish his opponents. Nakamaki does a disgusting blade job and the aftermath is interesting as Tarzan Goto makes an appearance and goes after Onita. I had a lot of fun with this one. ***1/2 (7.1)

• GSR changed the title to [2001-01-05-Onita Pro] Atsushi Onita & Exciting Yoshida & Naoshi Sano & Mitsunobu Kikuzawa vs Ichiro Yaguchi & Shoji Nakamaki & Shinigami & Yase Yaguchi